Monday, July 25, 2011

Check out what came in my mailbox today!!

I HEART FREE STUFF

I got free trial size of mouthwash, toothpaste, and floss, and a SoyJoy bar, and of course coupons.  ($40 bucks worth!)  Free samples from walmarts website.  I love getting stuff in the mail.  Especially when it's fun stuff like free stuff.  I'm not a fan of getting things like bills, or bad news, but this makes going to the mailbox like Christmas in July.  The oral care is great for going on trips because I refuse to spend big bucks on the tiny travel size stuff, so I pack the giant sized stuff which thus leaves less room for my clothes.  Now lets get into that for a second.  If you're a girl, you pack more clothes that you need, right??  I pack WAY too many clothes, even if I know the weather and everything that we will be doing and where we will be going because there is one thing that I don't know once we get there: my mood.  I don't know what my mood will be like once I'm there and if I don't have options, it's not a good thing.  If I think that I will wear jeans when we go out to eat, but once we finally are there and I'm not in the mood for jeans, I want the skirt option, or dress or what have you.  If I'm made to wear jeans when I don't want to, it just throws everything off.  Espeically when it ends up being hotter that snot outside and now I'm just sweaty and hot and wearing jeans.  And we all know what it's like to be sweaty, hot, and wearing jeans when you don't want to.  Might as well just skip the dinner and go to the MickyD's drive thru, get your chicken nuggets and go home.  Lord help them if they forget your sweet and sour sauce, though.  Seriously. 

But back to samples.  Recently I've also gotten hair care products (like Aveeno and some other brand that I can't remember but it's too expensive for me to even consider buying in the first place), Miracle Whip (I dig the zip), diapers, baby formula, and laxatives (saving that for when I'm mad at someone).

Now I really am going to attempt to clean up the house.  That is until I find something else to write about. See you in an hour.   

1 comment: