Monday, July 25, 2011

So this is a blog....

So two people suggested that I start a blog.  And as you can see, I did.  I'm obviously highly influenced by others.  But, this is time better spent, because usually I'm just watching tv (mostly Food Network reruns) while I'm taking care of my son, or cleaning up around the house or getting together my next couponing shopping spree.  Which by the way, I LOVE couponing.  It's so much fun.  I get a real high off of spending $10.20 and getting $109 dollars worth of stuff.  And yes, it's stuff we will actually use.  Probably not within the month but I figure if you have a stash of stuff for about a 3-6 month supply, that is reasonable.  Anything past that and you are auditioning for Hoarders.  Well, I should really get some cleaning done. Since the munchkin can now lurch across the floor, having filthy floors is unacceptable anymore. Till next time, I'll just keep looking around.

1 comment:

  1. I'm officially following you now!! Can't wait to read your postings!

    ReplyDelete