Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Periplaneta americana

See that black thing?  Lets get a little closer.....

Yea...that's a roach.  It's camped out in the highest part of the ceiling in my house.  That part is about 14 feet high.  Too far to spray with spray (and I would just douse myself.)  Too far to smack it with a broom.  Even if I stood on a chair with my broom and tried to smack it, I would probably miss and it would fly at me.  I would scream like a little girl, losing my balance, fall off the chair onto the awaiting hard baby toys on the floor.  So...I wait...

(more updates on the roach when he decides to go on the move...)


**It has now been 8 hours since I've noticed him...he's still there.  Sleeping apparently.  Well...at least one of us is sleeping. 
 ***He's turned around now.  He is now facing the back of the house instead of the front.  It's 6:40p.m. and I think my little nocturnal friend is rousing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment