Thursday, September 1, 2011

My pet roach

He ended up staying in the corner of my ceiling till about 10:00p.m.  Then the hubs got smart and got one of our kayak paddles to reach him.  That little bugger is fast.  I seem to remember roaches being able to go 30 m.p.h. or something.  So he fell off the ceiling, chased me (I couldn't scream like a little girl because the Munchkin was sleeping.)  So then we chased him behind our desk.  I went to get roach spray and we poked at him from behind the desk, he came out and I sprayed him.  Then we went behind the carseat in the corner of the kitchen.  I don't know what happened to him after that.  I figured I'll just leave him until the spray works it's magic.  As I sit here typing this, I don't see him behind the carseat anymore.  He's probably crawling under the desk towards my leg as I type.  Blegh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment