Friday, September 16, 2011

Mischiveous Boy

This is our cable.  It runs from across this threshold because on the left we have our desk with the computer and on the right is our tv.  Don't even ask why it's like this (we rent f.y.i.).  I have it taped down to the ground so we won't trip over it.  Although lately I've been hearing tape being ripped off the floor.  And when I hear that, this is what I see:
Ah...my sweet little munchkin.  Ripping up our cable.  Let me tell you, I used heavy duty packing tape.  Like name brand stuff too. 
Here he is ripping up the next section I have taped down.  
This is what he likes to do with the cable.  I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think you can get shocked from a cable wire.  Of course...not a good thing to have him chewing on wires anyways.  Just today I found him chewing on an extension cord we had in our bedroom that connected the VCR (yes we still have a VCR) to the plug.  Luckily it was unplugged (because the VCR isn't working for some reason [probably because NO VCR should be working in 2011]).  Anyways:
So by this time, I thought it was hilarious because this is probably the 3rd time he has ripped up our cable wire after I taped it better and better.  So I told him to turn around and smile at me.  
Once he was done ripping up the cable, he scurried away and this is what I was left with.  I have yet to tape it back.

2 comments: